- This 2006 Credit Union CD
is available for purchase securely on-line!
- "It is the expressed policy of Armed
Robbery Training Associates, to keep our client names confidential,
and not release them to any third party. Releases from that policy
restriction, must be in writing and by mutual agreement. We are
proud to be members of the Better Business Bureau, and we safeguard
the privacy of all our clients."
- "Should your workplace be unable to
use, any of the comprehensive materials in the Armed Robbery
Training Manual, return your CD for a full refund!"
- Please let us know if we can be of service.
- Support topics and materials
- Armed Robbery Posters (3 high resolution
- OSHA Poster
- Bomb Devices, Images
- Bomb Threats and Physical Security Planning
- Letter and Package Bomb detection techniques
- Semi Automatic Pistols (7 high resolution)
- Revolvers (9 high resolution)
- Shotguns (9 high resolution)
- Rifles (6 high resolution)
- Ammunition, (All weapons, 18 high resolution)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader (Version 5, Installation)
- 49 high resolution images of weapons are
included in the this new robbery training manual. Many of these
images are courtesy of the Smith & Wesson Corporation and
Remington Firearms Corporation. All of the weapons are formatted
into (BMP) for importing into any presentation program, or use
with any graphics viewer.
- 2006 Credit Union
- The 2006 Edition Credit Union Armed Robbery
Training Manual CD. A must for Credit Union Management and
- This training manual contains 693MB's, 466
files, and 69 folders of training information. This manual is
for purchase securely on-line!
- This manual will be available for retail
purchase after January
1st, 2006 for $255.00 (US). This manual is available at $245.00
for all credit card orders made securely on-line. We accept American
Express, MasterCard, Visa, and electronically processed check
This CD manual discusses
the following topics:
- *Alarms, use & training.
- Armed robbery FAQ’s for Credit Unions.
- Armed robbery training, a critical process
for Credit Unions
- Bomb threats. Now what do we do? When do
we do it?
- *Communications during an emergency
- *Conducting mock robbery training
- *Conducting off-site training
- *Credit Unions, searching your branch.
- Crime prevention though environmental design
- Executive and Family Safety at Home
- How to conduct a complete and comprehensive
security survey for your Credit Union
- Increasing your robbery risk?
- *Injuries and weapons. Which weapon causes
the most injuries each year?
- *Myths of armed robbery. What are they, and
do they influence your margin of safety?
- *Observation skills. What are they and how
to develop them?
- *Physical and environmental security
- *Police responses and procedures
- *Resisting a holdup. Is it possible to resist
a holdup when you are trying to comply?
- Robbery Policy and Procedure development
for senior management employees. What are they? Learn how to
- *Robbery procedure cards. What are they and
how do they work?
- *Robbery security surveys (Checklist)
- *Robbery training. A critical process for
- *Robbery training studies. Does armed robbery
- *Robbery training techniques
- *Security lighting. What is it and how do
we achieve and maintain it?
- Security questions for branch employees
- Security questions for branch managers
- Security questions for senior managers
- Short duration robbery training sessions
- Suspicious devices or objects, now what do
- *Credit Union target selection and security.
Why do we get robbed?
- Target hardening, an introduction to terrorism
and security considerations
- Tools you need to evaluate your security
risks. What are they and why do you need them?
- *Training by role playing
- *Weapons of robbery
- *This training topic is followed by content
outlines, study guide questions, and any forms, full color images,
checklists, guidelines, or procedure cards relevant to that particular
armed robbery topic.
- PowerPoint slide programs
- Bomb Devices
- Bombs, searching your branch
- Bombs, threats, and emergency procedure
- CU Executive and Family Safety at Home
- Conducting Mock Robbery Training
- Conducting Off-Site Training
- FAQ's, CU robbery issues
- Forms, Guidelines, and Checklists
- Frequently asked questions, CU robbery issues
- Injuries and Weapons
- Mock Robbery training, Off-site
- Mock Robbery training, On-site
- Police Response
- Protecting your Credit Union
- Resisting a holdup
- Resisting a holdup, Credit Unions
- Robbery policy and procedure writing for
- Robbery training methods, What works?
- Robbery training methods, Observation skills
- Robbery training methods, target selection
- Robbery training methods, post robbery procedure
- Short duration robbery training exercises
- Weapons of Robbery